1. Apply a strip of tape on the lower lashline slanting up. Just above the crease, blend an orange brown following the contour of the eye. Soften the line with a highlight just below the brow.
2. Use a precision blending brush to apply a dark green in the crease and outer corner of the eye. Use a soft hand to lightly blend into the orange brown.
3. With a flat brush, pat a medium green on the center of the lid, blending it into the surrounding dark green. Also, take this color down to the lower lashline.
4. Apply a lime green to the remaining inner corner of the lid. Once again, carefully blend into the surrounding colors.
5. Darken the outer corner using a black. Apply to the outer lashline and up into the outer crease. Blend!
6. Line the lower waterline with a bright blue pencil liner. Set with a blue eyeshadow for maximum staying power.
7. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose!
Ultimate Face Palette in Sandalwood, Good Morning Sunshine, Texas Blues, Patina Green, and Howdy Stranger
Protest Loose Pigment Urban Decay
Serious by theBalm
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On in Deviant
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Ardell False Lashes
April 4th, 2013